Self-help resources
In-person services
Divorce and separation resources
Links to Supreme and Provincial Court family forms
Answers to your family law information questions
Information to help you prepare
Information to help you settle issues out of court

British Columbia's Legal Services Society maintains this site. If you’re having a family problem, you may qualify for a lawyer to advise you or take your case. Contact Legal Aid to find out.